CAST10 Archives

November 2017

From:
Harjunkoski Iiro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harjunkoski Iiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2017 08:07:50 +0000
Dear all,

I would like to bring to your attention that we have two interesting Post-Doc positions open at Aalto University right at Helsinki, Finland. The project is about production scheduling combined with process analytics. We are looking for persons that can bring valuable earlier experience into the team and get productive in a very short time. Please forward to any qualified and interested people!

http://www.aalto.fi/en/about/careers/jobs/view/1612/
http://www.aalto.fi/en/about/careers/jobs/view/1611/

Thank you and kind regards,
Iiro Harjunkoski

Iiro Harjunkoski, D.Sc. (Tech)
Adjunct Professor, Process Systems Engineering
Kemian tekniikan korkeakoulu / School of Chemical Engineering
PL 16100, 00076 Aalto / P.O.Box 16100, FI-00076 Aalto University
Käynti / Visit: Kemistintie 1, 02150 Espoo Finland
Puh./Tel: +358 50 323 2053