Sender:
"Chemical Engineers in Computing and Systems Technology, AIChE" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ahmet Palazoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:29:41 -0400
7bit
Colleagues,
I would like to bring to your attention a unique opportunity. UC Davis
Department of Viticulture and Enology (V&E) is seeking a chemical engineer
for an assistant professor position. The person will have appointments in
both V&E and Chemical Engineering and Materials Science. The attached ad
gives all the details. I would appreciate it if you could announce this
widely and encourage qualified candidates to apply.
Cheers,
Ahmet

--
Ahmet Palazoglu