CAST10 Archives

September 2022

From:
Fengqi You <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fengqi You <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2022 07:46:33 -0400
Dear CAST Colleagues,

We are looking for multiple "named" postdoc research associates in the broader fields of AI for Science (e.g., AI for sustainability, AI for materials, quantum AI, etc.) at Cornell University. The compensation of these senior researcher positions will include an annual stipend starting at $72,000/year. The program also provides an "additional" retirement contribution of 10% of the salary and other Cornell employee benefits (https://postdocs.cornell.edu/benefits/cornell-funded-postdocs-benefits/). Depending on the successful candidates' qualifications and experiences, a higher stipend rate of up to $90,000/year could be possible. The start date could be as early as October 2022. Candidates with suitable backgrounds and publication records are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should send a detailed curriculum vitae to Prof. Fengqi You at ([log in to unmask]). Please include "AI Postdoc Position" in the email subject line.

In addition, we have two immediate openings for regular postdoc positions in the following areas: (1) decarbonization of energy systems; and (2) machine learning and optimization for functional polymeric particle manufacturing. Interested candidates should contact me and include "PEESE Postdoc Position" in the email subject line.

I'll greatly appreciate your help sharing the information with potential candidates in your network.

Thanks much and have a great day,

Fengqi You, Ph.D.
Roxanne E. and Michael J. Zak Professor, Cornell University
Website: www.peese.org