CAST10 Archives

January 2012

From:
Sean Bermingham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Bermingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:54:22 -0500
Process Systems Enterprise Limited (PSE)(
http://www.psenterprise.com/company/employment/index.html )is a leading
global supplier of advanced modelling technology and services to the process
industries. Our technology-leading gPROMS® high-fidelity process modelling
software and ModelCare® model-based engineering & innovation services are
used to generate high-quality information for decision support in process
innovation, design and operations. Our technology and services are used
throughout the process industries, in sectors such as oil & gas, refining,
chemicals, clean energy, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage and minerals and
mining.

PSE employs about 80 people worldwide in offices in the UK (London), USA
(Cedar Knolls, NJ), Japan (Yokohama)and Korea (Daejeon). We are well-known
for our innovative approach, and offer interesting, challenging and
well-remunerated employment in a number of different fields.

PSE’s Solids Business delivers software and services related to solids
processing, mainly in the Pharmaceutical, CPD and Chemicals sectors but also
in food and beverage and mineral processing. The business is growing quickly
worldwide and we are looking for an Business Developer and two Product
Developers to join our teams in the UK and US offices:

PSE Solids Business
Senior Consultant - Business development (
http://www.psenterprise.com/company/employment/consultant_senior_gsolids.html )

PSE Solids Business
Consultant - Product development (two vacancies)(
http://www.psenterprise.com/company/employment/consultant_solids_sbd.html )

If you wish to apply, please email ( [log in to unmask] ) a CV including
the names of two referees and a covering letter stating why you believe you
are suited for this position.

Please see the PSE website (
http://www.psenterprise.com/company/employment/index.html ) for more details.

For further information please see relevant pages on our website:

About PSE ( http://www.psenterprise.com/company/index.html )
PSE Employment ( http://www.psenterprise.com/company/employment/index.html )
PSE Academic ( http://www.psenterprise.com/academic/index.html )

More about gCRYSTAL ( http://www.psenterprise.com/products/gcrystal/index.html )