CAST10 Archives

August 2022

From:
Alexander Mitsos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexander Mitsos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2022 16:13:42 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

If you are a professional (i.e. not student) member of AIChE and CAST, you should already have received a ballot to vote for the CAST elections.
The email comes from
AIChE <[log in to unmask]>
with subject
2022 CAST Election
If you did not receive their email, please check your spam/junk folder as well as ensure that your AIChE+CAST membership is active. Please also check in your AIChE profiles that you have not opted out of emails from them. If you have done all these checks and you did not receive the invitation, please check with AIChE.
We are happy to hear of the problems though if there is a systemic issue. I can also try to help you, e.g., by providing the voting link for you, but cannot guarantee success.

This year we vote on chair, first vice-chair, second vice-chair, directors, and area coordinators 10B/C/D/E, so please do vote.
The roles and responsibilities for CAST Programming Coordinators can be found at http://castdiv.org/ExecutiveCommittee.htm or directly under http://castdiv.org/CAST_Roles_Responsibilites%200101620.pdf

Best,
Alexander
CAST Programming Chair