CAST10 Archives

December 2021

Sender:
"Chemical Engineers in Computing and Systems Technology, AIChE" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Anu Subramanian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:09:17 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science at the University of Alabama-Huntsville is seeking to hire a tenure-track faculty at the rank of assistant professor.  While candidates in all research areas will be considered, the department is particularly interested in candidates whose research is mathematical/computational based, including data science including sustainable technologies.

Please refer to the attached flyer.

We would be grateful if you could forward our ad to your faculty, students, and postdocs.

Further information is attached.

Thank you,

Anu Subramanian