CAST10 Archives

December 2013

From:
Mario Eden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mario Eden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:37:56 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

We have received a large number of requests to extend the deadline for submission of contributed papers by one week.

In order to give all of you the opportunity to submit your work to this meeting, we are moving the deadline for submission of contributed papers to Monday December 23, 2013.

The paper template is attached to this message and the direct link to the paper submission page is provided below:

https://sun.softconf.com/d/focapd14/cgi-bin/scmd.cgi?scmd=submitPaperCustom&pageid=0

We hope that this extension will allow you to finalize your 6-page papers and submit them for review.

Sincerely,

Mario, John, and Gavin

Dr. Mario Richard Eden, Ph.D.
Department Chair
Joe T. and Billie Carole McMillan Professor
Director, NSF-IGERT on Integrated Biorefining
Department of Chemical Engineering
210 Ross Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849-5127
Phone: 334-844-2064