Sender:
From:
Deepanjali Jain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 16:05:58 -0400
Marrow for Tomorrow Meeting: Monday!
Missed our informational meeting last week? Come to our second meeting this
*Monday, October 10th in Jimenez 1124 from 6:30-7:30 pm*.

Marrow for Tomorrow is a student organization that partners with the
National Bone Marrow Donation Registry to increase the number of potential
bone marrow donors.  We'll be discussing upcoming awareness events and
planning for our drive this semester.

Come out and learn how you can be the one to save a life!
More information: http://www.marrow.org/Home.aspx
Questions? Email [log in to unmask]
--
Deepanjali Jain