CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

June 2021

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:49:27 -0400
From:
Eric Malcolm <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UMD Honey pick ups through Summer Break

If you’ll be on campus or would like to order honey to take home, we’ll
be continuing our honey sales through the Summer Break while supplies last!

Pick up dates: Tuesday (6/15) and Thursday (6/17) from 11:30am-1:30pm!
Order/inquire at [log in to unmask] If needed, earlier pick up may be available!

Event Date: June 15, 2021
Event Start Time: 11:30 am
Event End Time: 1:30 pm
Event Location: Plant Science Building Loading Dock
Contact Person: Eric Malcolm
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: VanEngelsdorpbeelab.com/honey