CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2018

From:
Jordan Babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2018 23:46:39 -0500
Subject: Research Opportunity: High School Sex Education

Calling all University of Maryland undergraduate students ages 18-23 who
graduated from High School in the United States.
We hope you will consider taking this survey
(https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_23rMwlCwLDmP4gt) on High School Sex
Education: The impact on current Sex Attitudes and Rape Myth Acceptance. It
is important that we capture as many students’ experiences and beliefs as
possible to develop the most accurate profile of the University. The survey
should take 20 minutes to complete. The survey is for research purposes only.
The survey will close on December 14.
Upon completion of this survey you will have the option to enter to win one
of four $15 Amazon Gift Cards.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Jordan Babin
University of Maryland

Contact Person: Jordan Babin
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]