CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2022

Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2022 19:36:31 -0400
Sender:
From:
Kevin Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Looking for software and electrical engineers to work on a
sustainability startup

Research spaces use 5-times as much energy and resources compared to normal
office spaces, but there isn't much being done to address this. My team and I
are building software that aims to introduce and manage "GreenLab" programs
to promote a culture of sustainability in biomedical labs.

We are looking for motivated software and electrical engineers to help us
with data analytics and sensor development.  The team is highly
interdisciplinary, consisting of software and mechanical engineers,
economists, and biomedical researchers. Email us at [log in to unmask] if you're
interested.

Contact Person: Kevin Tu