CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2019

From:
Matthew Tiberino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2019 22:59:48 -0400
Subject: Global Medical Brigades Spring GBM #2

our second general body meeting! This is a MANDATORY meeting for anyone
interested in going on our brigade this coming August! We will be discussing
trip location, pricing, and empowered accounts!

Event Date: April 4, 2019
Event Location: 0302H Hornbake
Contact Person: Global Medical Brigades E-Board