Subject: Analytical Scientist Position - Hanover, Maryland
7509 Connelley Drive, Suites I-M
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Alvydas Ozinskas, Ph.D.
VP, R&D, Quality
[log in to unmask]
Moss Inc. in Hanover, MD has a position available for an Analytical
• Seeking recent graduate with a B.S. degree in Chemistry or associated
BioScience discipline to conduct Bioanalytical Chemistry and Formulation
Chemistry laboratory procedures.
• Responsible for quality control testing of raw materials and
intermediates for medical diagnostic test reagents.
• Conduct various quality test procedures including in-process and final
release for liquid in-vitro diagnostic test reagents.
• Implement stability testing, tracking, and reporting for liquid
diagnostic test reagents.
• Familiarity with microtiter plate ELISA testing, membrane test methods,
and UV/VIS spectrophotometry is a plus.
• Write procedures, work instructions and forms in compliance with quality
standards such as ISO 9001.
• Conduct vendor qualification studies for raw materials.
• Prepare product trial lots by application of formulation chemistry.
• Facilitate transfer of products from R&D to Operations, including setting
product specifications, creating documentation and training on new testing
• Participate in solving problems with product manufacturing.
• Conduct shipping studies as needed, including domestic and international
• Become familiar with and participate in completing regulatory
requirements consistent with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
• Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Please direct your resume, a copy of unofficial transcripts of all classes
attended, two professional references, and an optional cover letter
describing any other relevant information pertaining to your candidacy for
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Contact Person: Alvydas Ozinskas
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 4107683442
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.