CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2011

Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:23:06 -0500
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
LEARN INDIAN CLASSICAL DANCE!

Come to the teaching workshop hosted by Moksha, the premiere Indian classical dance team at UMD!

You will learn:
-Basic Footwork
-Full-Body Steps
-Common Hand Gestures
-Facial Expressions
-A FULL DANCE PIECE!

Dec. 2nd
4-6:30pm
CSPAC Studio 1
Admission $7

Please dress comfortably. We hope you come and explore our unique dance style! For questions or more information, contact [log in to unmask], or visit www.umdmoksha.weebly.com. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter!