CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2013

Sender:
From:
Pre-Optometry Society UMD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 06:40:38 -0500
The Pre-Optometry Society will meet on Tuesday, February 5th at 6:00pm in
the Edgar Allen Poe Room in Stamp.  We will be having a workshop with our
new vision tester to prepare for our first vision screening at Stampfest on
Thursday.  We will also present a quick talk about how to gain a shadowing
or internship opportunity for the spring semester and also about the
interview process for optometry school.

In addition, we are hosting a used eyeglasses drive in Stamp until Sunday,
February 10th.  The boxes are located at the information desk on the first
floor of Stamp, as well as in the north end of the food court.  If you wish
to include your name, contact info, and brand and color of the frames you
donate, you will be entered in our drawing for a back-to-school care
package!  The drawing will take place at our meeting on Tuesday, February
26th.  Please direct questions to [log in to unmask]