CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

December 2015

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2015 12:03:00 -0500
From:
STA Recruiter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Science Teacher Needed!

Southern Teachers Agency (STA) is helping a college-preparatory school in the
greater Washington, DC, area find a middle school science teacher for a
January 2016 opening.

STA is the oldest teacher-placement service in the country.   Since 1902,
we’ve helped great schools and great teachers connect.

We realize that most recent graduates who are qualified to teach science are
already gainfully employed.  Still, if you know of any alumni who would be
interested in teaching and are able to relocate almost immediately, please
forward this message to them.

Candidates must have strong academic records – with enough science
coursework essentially to constitute a minor.  While teacher certification is
a plus, it’s not required.  Academic talent and the ability to relate well
with high school students are essential.

Interested candidates should apply immediately via our website:
www.SouthernTeachers.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Linda Coyner
Director of Recruitment