CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

December 2020

From:
Jeffrey Cho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 11:20:27 -0500
Subject: SemaConnect Customer Care Account Manager

We are seeking a diligent, reliable and motivated individual with the ability
to manage customer accounts in a rapidly growing technology company. The
Customer Care Account Manager will work with the Customer Service, Marketing,
Operations and Sales departments to process sales orders and shipments, set
customers up and train them on our CMS (Network), troubleshoot customer
issues and maintain a contact program with the customers within their
territory. Additional interaction with driver-clients as needed. This is a
professional position in a growing technology company; previous account
management experience is preferred, but on-the-job training will be provided
for the right addition to our team.

To apply, search for job ID 214275 on Careers 4 Terps.

Contact Person: Jeannie Plew