CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2014

From:
John Bonilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:56:38 -0500
Want to get more involved with the UMD MEDLIFE Chapter? Want a take a more active role in the events, service opportunities and activities we plan?

We have many opportunities for leadership positions available for the Fall 2014 semester, including Treasurer, Public Relations Chair, Mobile Clinics Officer, and Development Corps.

Please fill out the application and submit it to [log in to unmask] by Tuesday morning, April 29th.

In order for us to make a more informed decision, we will be conducting MANDATORY formal interviews next Tuesday, April 29th from 6:30-9:50pm. These will be short 20 minute interviews. We understand that this is a limited time slot, but please try your best to make it within this allotted time frame. If you absolutely cannot make it, please e-mail the board at [log in to unmask] and we will try to find a better time for you.

As for how you should prepare, you will want to dress in professional attire (you can't go wrong with dressing well!). Please also bring a copy (or two!) of your resumé.

Please sign up for a time slot on this Doodle Poll. The poll is on a first come, first serve basis as slots fill up and only one time slot can be selected. Please pick the time that is best for you, and be prompt to arrive (it's only fair to everyone else!).

Doodle Poll link: http://doodle.com/rccd8g4avibgrh38

Again, if you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail the board [log in to unmask]

Thank you!
MEDLIFE Board