CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2014

From:
Aderonke Awolesi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:31:10 -0400
Are you intersted in Health?
Come out to Charles R. Drew Pre-Med/Health Society!

Our first General Body Meeting will be held this Thursday, September
22nd at 7pm.
Location: Grand ballroom lounge at Stamp Student Union.

We are excited to have Dr. Nathaniel McQuay (JR, MD, FACS), the
director of trauma surgery at the John's Hopkins Bayview Medical
Center, come talk to us about "Diversifying the Face of Medicine".

Come out and bring a friend as well!!!

See you there,

Aderonke Awolesi

--