CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2022

From:
Trinity Addo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2022 11:57:29 -0400
Subject: Interested in Public Health? Join SEIPH!

Are you interested in learning more about Public Health? Join our
organization, Students Engaged in Public Health (SEIPH)! Our mission is to
build a community of students passionate about public health, serving the
College Park area through public health outreach, providing networking
opportunities for members, and developing leadership and management skills.

Contact us through our email [log in to unmask] or our slack workspace to
join our listserv for updates on events, meetings, & more!

SEIPH will use Slack as its primary form of communication this year. Please
use the link below to join.

Join us for our orientation meeting on 9/15 @ 5pm in SPHL1312

Contact Person: Trinity Addo
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]