Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:43:23 -0400
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
We are doing a Trick or Treating for Cans event on Sunday 10/30 from 2-6 pm. The cans will go to local cancer patients' families in the area. If you are interested in attending, sign up on our website. We especially need drivers who are willing to drive to the neighborhood where we are trick or treating, so if you can drive people, please indicate that on the form. The link is below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFROa0RXaFJleXdfbkNYbjNuaFRtN0E6MQ#gid=0

 If you have questions, e-mail us back at [log in to unmask]  :)