From:
Team BACTERIA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2016 19:27:29 -0400
Subject: Donate to Gemstone Team BACTERIA

Gemstone Team BACTERIA is researching the best method to prevent asphaltene
aggregation in an environmentally friendly way. Asphaltenes are a component
of crude oil nicknamed the "cholesterol of pipelines" and can cause pipeline
explosions. This is especially dangerous in the transportation of heavy crude
oil. Since heavy crude oil requires more treatment than conventional light
crude oil, we are also looking into a more biological treatment method,
rather than using large amounts of harsh chemicals and energy.

We need your help in order to fund our research project. Our team does not
have enough money to buy the necessary equipment and materials to perform our
experiments. In order to raise money for our project, we have started a
crowdfundraiser through LaunchUMD with a goal of $5500.

We hope you are able to donate to our cause. Any amount helps! This
crowdfundraiser is considered a charitable donation which is tax deductible.

Contact Person: Team BACTERIA
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://www.launch.umd.edu/project/2860