CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2014

From:
Alicia Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:35:50 -0500
Subject: Apply to be a CMNS Peer Mentor Today!

Now Recruiting for CMNS Peer Mentors!

Our goal is to help students set and attain academic, career, personal and
social goals by offering a peer perspective. We help students create their
four-year plans, discuss course content, offer assistance with scheduling and
registration, and assist at the front desk in 1300 Symons Hall.

Find more information about our current Peer Mentors and the application
visit our website:  https://cmns.umd.edu/peermentors

Applications are also available in 1300 Symons Hall and due November 12th
2014!

Questions?
Stacy Woycheck, [log in to unmask]
Director of Undergraduate Programs