CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2023

From:
Anny Uyehara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:33:12 -0400
Job Description:
We are seeking an individual to fill a Medical Assistant position at our
busy allergy and asthma practice in Columbia, Maryland.  We are willing to
train a motivated person who is seeking to gain experience in healthcare
and plan to move on to a professional career in healthcare (medicine,
nursing, physician assistant).  The applicant must be a college graduate.
The position is full-time with varying office hours during the week.

Location:
Allergy and Asthma of Central Maryland

Contact Person:
Sophie Quinnam