CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2014

Sender:
From:
Laurel Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:53:01 -0400
Bring on the Books at UMD will be hosting our first book drive! The drive will take place from March 24 through March 28. We will be collecting new and gently used children's books to be donated to the University of Maryland Children's Hospital in Baltimore, MD and AP preparation books to be donated to underprivileged high schools in the area. There will be collection boxes in all of the dorms in the Ellicott, Denton, and Cambridge communities, as well as in Tawes Hall and the Career Center. Any of your donations would be much appreciated!