From:
Helen Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2021 17:22:13 -0400
Subject: Rush Epsilon Eta! Co-ed Professional Environmental Fraternity

Interested in the environment? Looking for professional and networking
opportunities? Want to join a community of sustainability-driven individuals?

Rush Epsilon Eta - UMD's new Professional Co-ed Environmental Honors
Fraternity! We are open to ALL majors and ALL years. Rush is NEXT WEEK from
10/4-10/8 7:30-8:30pm. The full rush schedule is on our Instagram
@epsilon.eta.umd

Contact Person: Helen Craig