CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2018

From:
Kaci Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:15:56 -0500
Subject: University of Nebraska’s 2019 Summer Research Program

We are now accepting applications for the University of Nebraska’s 2019
Summer Research Program, and we’d like to encourage your students to apply.

Our 10-week residential summer research experience provides mentoring and
research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school
life at a Research1 university. Participants all receive competitive
stipends, room and board, travel/transport, graduate school preparation
workshops, social and networking activities, and more.

Summer 2019 research programs include:
-Applied Plant Systems
-Bioenergy Systems
-Biomedical Engineering
-Chemistry
-Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
-Minority Health Disparities
-Molecular Plant-Microbe Interaction
-Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
-Redox Biology
-Sustainability of Civil Infrastructures in Rural Environments
-Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
-Unmanned Systems
-Virology

Our online application makes it easy for students to apply. Priority review
begins Friday, February 1 and all applications must be completed by Friday,
March 1. Students historically underrepresented in graduate education and
students from academic institutions where research programs are limited are
especially encouraged to apply.

https://www.unl.edu/summerprogram/home

Contact Person: Justina Clark
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]