CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

May 2016

From:
Betty Chou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 10:30:45 -0400
Subject: Summer Internship (paid) opportunity - Web Development and IT
Operations

Fraunhofer USA, Inc., Center for Experimental Software Engineering (CESE) is
looking for a summer intern to gain valuable, real-world experience, while
making a direct contribution to the initiatives of our organization.

Responsibilities:
• Design, development, and deployment of CESE’s public website
• Setup and maintenance of the IT infrastructure of the organization
    - Sharepoint management and data migration
    - Network attached storage management
• Implementation of DevOps processes and efforts
    - Systems deployment
    - Software setup and account management
    - Data and workflow management

Requirements:
• Website development with HTML, JavaScript, and CSS
• Operations and management of Windows and Linux environments
• U.S. Citizen

If you are a Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or related
major, please visit our website and apply! http://www.fc-md.umd.edu/Jobs

Fraunhofer CESE is a not-for-profit applied research and technology-transfer
organization. As an affiliate of the University of Maryland, College Park,
CESE’s mission is to advance the state of software and systems engineering,
acquisition, and practice by applying state-of-the-art research results.

Our office is located a few blocks down from the College Park metro station
in M Square Research Park with shuttle stops to campus. We look forward to
hearing from you!

Event Date: May 4, 2016
Contact Person: Betty Chou
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]