CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2020

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2020 14:55:54 -0400
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CARE in Conversation

Come to CARE in Conversation, a monthly lunch-time gathering for students and
CARE to be in community with each other, while engaging in student-driven
conversation on issues related to power based violence. You are welcome to
drop in and out and eat lunch as we chat over Zoom!

This September we will focus on the dynamics of digital consent during a
global pandemic. RSVP at go.umd.edu/careinconversation