CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2019

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:48:28 -0400
From:
Sarah M Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Shimadzu Open House - Considering Science Careers Outside the Lab?

Shimadzu Scientific Instruments is hosting a College Open House on Friday,
September 27th from 10:00am to 1:30pm.   Our event focuses on college
students (Undergraduate & Graduate) that have an interest in Careers in
Science Outside of the Lab.  We provide students with a tour of our state of
the art lab facilities, an up close and personal look at the scientific
instruments we develop and an opportunity to speak with Shimadzu industry
experts.  We also provide breakfast and lunch.

For additional details and to register for this free invitation only event,
follow the link:
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=lkmvzwpab&oeidk=a07egjsbtd4cbec3e5d

Contact Person: Letia Brown