CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2023

Sender:
From:
Grace Shevchuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:01:25 -0400
Hi everyone,

We are a group of students taking the Diversity in Organizations seminar
(PSYC447). As one of our course requirements, we have been asked to
complete a project where we choose a diversity-related topic and we have
chosen the change in confidence levels of women in STEM majors throughout
their college career as our topic.

We are reaching out to ask any women in STEM majors, particularly
Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or Engineering, to take our survey.
It will only take a few minutes, and completing it will give you a chance
to win a $20 Amazon gift card!

https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_8vQaSNCHm70SAOG

Thank you!

Grace Shevchuk