CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2013

From:
Agnes Varghese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2013 19:24:18 -0400
Do you personally know someone that is blind?  Team NAVIGATE of
University of Maryland's Gemstone Program would love to get some input from
you!  We're currently working on using the Microsoft Kinect system to
develop a portable navigational aid for the blind.  If we can get
information about your interactions with this population, it would be very
beneficial to the
completion of our project!  For more information, please email