Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 20:00:33 -0400
From:
UMD AMSA <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AMSA GBM #3: Pre-Med Resource Fair & Family Reveal (10/18)

Overwhelmed by pre-med requirements? Come to our meeting to find information
and resources for some of the central tenets of the pre-health track:
academics, service, leadership, clinical, research, and application
experience. From scribing to internships to ways to get involved in the
community, we've got it all! We will also be kicking off our family mentoring
system--don't miss AMSA's long-awaited family reveal!"

Event Date: October 18, 2016
Event Start Time: 7:00 pm
Event Location: STAMP Juan Ramon Jimenez
Contact Person: UMD AMSA