From:
Sriya Potluri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:07:28 -0400
Subject: Math Club First Meeting

The Math Club hosts biweekly talks on different mathematical subjects, given
by students and professors from our university. We want to emphasize that the
Math Club is an inclusive club that requires no formal math background. All
majors are welcome to join us!

Our first meeting will be Monday, October 11th, 5-6 PM EST. The meeting will
take place in person in the Iribe Center, Room 1116. If you are unable to
attend the meeting in person, you can join via Zoom and participate
virtually. We will be serving pizza at our meeting!

At this meeting, we will introduce the Math Club. Then, Caroline Nunn will be
presenting a talk on her experience in a Research Experience for
Undergraduates (REU) this summer and her work on elliptic Dedekind sums.

To join the mailing list, you can sign up for the club using TerpLink and you
will get notifications on these talks and more information about our
meetings.

Please contact us at our email, [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or
concerns!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Event Date: October 11, 2021
Event Location: Iribe Center Room 1116
Contact Person: Sriya Potluri
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]