CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2013

From:
Agnes Varghese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:55:51 -0400
Do you personally know someone that is blind?  Team NAVIGATE of University of
Maryland's Gemstone Program would love to get some input from you!  We're
currently working on using the Microsoft Kinect system to develop a portable
navigational aid for the blind.  If we can get information about your
interactions with this population, it would be very beneficial to the
completion of our project!  For more information, please email