CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2012

Sender:
From:
Beta Psi Omega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 23:49:11 -0500
Want to be a part of the nationís FIRST Professional Co-Ed Biology
Fraternity founded right here in College Park? Come out and rush Beta Psi
Omega! We accept students of all majors! We recognize that not everyone who
majors in science is pre-health, pre-dental, pre-vet, etc and want to help
you explore the many other options that are available to you! We provide
resources and opportunities for our members to explore many different
fields within science, while helping them develop professional skills to
facilitate making professional connections. Come out TONIGHT for our second
rushing event! We canít wait to meet you!

TONIGHT! Wednesday, Feb 8: Jasonís Deli Night at 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Come down to route 1 and let us get to know you better!

Thursday, Feb 9: Interviews at 5-9 pm
Donít forget to sign up for a time slot at Jason's Deli!

Any Questions: Feel free to email us at [log in to unmask] or check out
our website at BetaPsiOmega.weebly.com <http://betapsiomega.weebly.com/>
Facebook Event: goo.gl/RLDVF
Like Facebook Page for all the up to date information: goo.gl/uuLhQ