CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2020

From:
Joy London <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2020 19:47:38 -0400
Subject: SGA Application

The UMD Student Government Association (SGA) is looking for passionate
student leaders to apply for the SGA Legislature. The SGA is the premier
student-led governing body at UMD, representing over 30,000 undergraduate
students. Through initiatives, bills and outreach, the organization
constantly works to improve our campus and community.

To apply, please fill out this form: https://umdsga18.typeform.com/to/gbMrQz.
For more information about the SGA, visit our website: umdsga.com. Please
direct any questions to [log in to unmask]

Contact Person: Joy London
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: umdsga.com