Sender:
From:
Rebeca Giron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:16:49 -0400
The Pre-Dental Society will be having a general body meeting today 10/27
in ASY 3207!
Meet us there at 6 pm, you wouldn't want to miss out especially if you're
interested in University of Maryland's Dental School.
Dr. Morgan, a representative from UMB, will be there providing insight into
the field of dentistry and how to get there.
See you there!
If you would like to know more, visit our website
www.studentorg.umd.edu/predent
or visit our facebook page to stay updated
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/2212836495/