CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2013

Sender:
From:
Abdul Akbaryeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 02:46:55 -0500
The Charles R. Drew Pre-Med/Pre-Health society will be having our first GBM
of the year.

We will introduce our group and hold an internship workshop.
Are you wondering what Charles R Drew is all about?
Do you need an internship for this summer or fall semester?
We're here to guide you toward your goals!

The meeting is this Thursday, February 14 at 6:30 in the Benjamin Banneker
room A.