From:
Sougata Roy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:20:48 -0400
Subject: Seeking motivated, reliable lab researchers/manager

Seeking motivated, reliable lab researchers/manager with some molecular
biology/biochemistry experience. The researcher will be responsible for
supporting and managing research activity in the lab. Persons with higher
research experiences can be considered in a different position. Salary is
based on experience.
The position requires:
- Prior experience in a Biology/Biochemistry lab.
-Preferably BS in Biology or in related subjects.
Our lab uses Drosophila or fruit fly as model organism to study control of
cell-cell communication during development. We frequently use microscopy,
histochemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology and genetic techniques and
the researcher is expected to contribute in these types of experiments.

Please contact with CV.

Contact Person: Sougata Roy