CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2020

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2020 17:36:01 -0400
From:
Avanish Yendluri <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Project Sunshine at UMD

Project Sunshine is a student-run organization that partners with local
pediatric facilities in an effort to provide pediatric patients with
opportunities to participate in engaging activities including arts and
crafts, board games, card games, etc. We aim to give children in medical
facilities the childhood we believe they deserve. This is a nationwide
organization and our UMD chapter aims to bring this amazing project to
medical institutions in the College Park area through volunteering
partnerships. Here is the google form link you can fill out if you are
interested: https://forms.gle/gaGWBN3FvbxrtDVZA

Contact Person: Avanish Yendluri
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 2405758212