CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2018

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:56:28 -0400
From:
Stephanie M Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Come give a research talk at SPS 11/6 at 6 pm

Hello all,

Are you currently participating in undergraduate research? Would you like to
practice presenting it in a conference style talk? Have you never had the
chance to present before and just want to share the cool and amazing things
you do?

Then come join SPS this upcoming week and present your work! We are looking
for 4 undergraduate students currently doing research in physics/astronomy to
come a present their work!

If you are interested please be prepared to give up to a 10 minute talk with
time for questions! We would like to have a least four students come and
present their work

If you are interested please sign up below :
https://goo.gl/forms/cs7pu7TUfPWS3NTn2

Looking forward from hearing from you !

Contact Person: Stephanie Williams
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]