Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:48:16 -0400
Sender:
From:
Yael Beshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Partners in Health Engage at UMD presents “Bending the Arc”
Screening, Next Monday 11/07!

Hello Terps! Partners in Health Engage at UMD, a student organization on
campus, is hosting a screening of “Bending the Arc”. A documentary
showcasing of health advocates and their mission of tackling global health
equity!

Come to STAMP’s Thurgood Marshall Room 2113, at 7pm next Monday, to watch
our first screening and learn more our organization alongside our sponsors!
RSVP for the event here!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaBTjxbOfXayR0dIIQtUsDqNiVJYMyfB8frgy2EvvkmAfPUA/viewform

Contact Person: Yael Beshaw
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]