CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2011

Sender:
From:
Andrew Sabelhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:31:53 -0500
     Out in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (oSTEM) is
Maryland’s student group for LGBT scientists and engineers. Come to our
first meeting of the semester on Feb. 15th, at 7 pm, in EGR 0110, and
discuss our plan for the spring! We’re working on a mentoring program,
lecture series, Maryland Day activities, and lots of social events. Every
meeting we’ll hang out and discuss topics relevant to queer students in
science and tech fields, so come join us!

--
Andrew Sabelhaus
oSTEM Chapter President