Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:43:35 -0400
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
3rd General Body Meeting

WHEN: Tuesday, 10/25, 7pm
WHERE: STAMP Banneker Rm
WHAT:  We will be having our first speaker of the semester.  Dan Kelliher, a lawyer with his own firm from Columbia. He has bipolar disorder and he will share his experiences with diagnosis and treatment.  He is coming from NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness). Food will be provided. Hope to see you there!