CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2023

From:
Marven Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2023 10:50:00 -0400
The Cloud Computing Club at UMD has openings for officer positions!
We're a club dedicated to bringing cloud computing to UMD and helping
students get Cloud certified in cloud providers, such as AWS, Azure and
Google Cloud, and we're officially recognized by Amazon for Fall 2023 as
UMD's chapter of AWS Cloud Club!

The positions open for Fall 2023
- Vice President of Marketing
- Secretary
- Treasurer

Apply (Closes April 10th): https://forms.gle/GkpZ92PeCacepD3V9
If you want to stay up to date with our club! :
https://discord.gg/RJZtmSZhsA
Questions : [log in to unmask]