Currently hiring a recent Computer Science graduate interested in Software Engineering to work for a fast-paced company in Annapolis, MD. This is a fulltime position offering a competitive salary.
-Previous experience programming client-server based applications (coursework or internship will suffice)
-Previous experience working with SQL Server (or other similar databases)
-Knowledge of the concepts behind Object Oriented Implementation
-Great attitude and willingness to learn and grow within a worldwide organization
Candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the client's current applications written in VB.NET. 75% of the work will be front-end development, the remaining 25% will be back-end. Responsibilities may also include rewriting existing code. Client's products include Integration Systems, Resource Management Systems, Identity Management Systems, and other custom software.
If you are interested, please send your updated resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or give me a call at 443-733-1280.
100 E. Pratt St., Suite 2530
Baltimore, MD 21202
(443) 733-1280 Office
(410) 244-5615 Fax
IGI Dial 2019
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
This message, and any attachments, are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein, and may contain information that is legally privileged and/or confidential. It is the property of Insight Global. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this message and/or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the original message, any copies thereof, and any attachments from your system.
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com