CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

January 2022

From:
Terps For Change <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:47:12 -0800
Program Details:

   -

   Terps for Change is a service-learning organization that allows students
   to engage in meaningful, longitudinal service with one of our 12 community
   partners. We hold weekly dialogues that give students the opportunity to
   explore and reflect on social issues that are impacting our community
   -

   The experience is free and in-person. With Virtual options if needed.

Who should participate?:

   -

   Students who want to engage in weekly service and get involved in the
   community.
   -

   Undergraduate students interested in getting involved in engaging
   discussions, education and reflection centered around social issues and
   community service-learning.

How will you benefit from participating?:

   -

   Connect with other students who have a passion for service-learning.
   -

   Develop and practice personal and group facilitation skills such as
   active listening, reflection, critical thinking, and communication.
   -

   Learn how to effectively engage in constructive dialogue.

What should I expect?:

   -

   Students will volunteer 1-3 hours a week with one of our local community
   partners with a group of students
   -

   Participate in a 1-hour weekly dialogues around social issues.
   -

   Making connections between social issues and your academic, personal,
   and professional life.

Application Information:

   -

   The Final Deadline to apply is February 4th, 2022

APPLY TODAY!
<https://umd-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1A4e9Nfb184qvadK2GTnbN-kMfU9SO42O8qH7c0pYLcU-22336450&key=YAMMID-1643654830578&link=https://go.umd.edu/T4CPARTICIPANTAPP>

For more information, check out our website: terspforchange.umd.edu
<https://umd-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1A4e9Nfb184qvadK2GTnbN-kMfU9SO42O8qH7c0pYLcU-22336450&key=YAMMID-1643654830578&link=https://stamp.umd.edu/lcsl/programs/terps_change>

<https://umd-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1A4e9Nfb184qvadK2GTnbN-kMfU9SO42O8qH7c0pYLcU-22336450&key=YAMMID-1643654830578&link=https://www.facebook.com/terpsforchange/>
<https://umd-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1A4e9Nfb184qvadK2GTnbN-kMfU9SO42O8qH7c0pYLcU-22336450&key=YAMMID-1643654830578&link=https://www.instagram.com/terpsforchange/?hl=en>

For more information or questions, visit Terps for Change
<https://umd-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1A4e9Nfb184qvadK2GTnbN-kMfU9SO42O8qH7c0pYLcU-22336450&key=YAMMID-1643654830578&link=https://stamp.umd.edu/lcsl/programs/terps_change>
 or contact us at [log in to unmask]

[image: beacon]