CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

January 2021

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:07:31 -0500
From:
Victoria Chiu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Delta Epsilon Mu Spring 2021 Recruitment!

that offers its members resources and opportunities that will help further
your career and tracks to becoming health professionals. We are inviting any
students with health-related interests and goals to stop by our upcoming
recruitment. Initial recruitment days are 7-10PM on Feb 8th, 9th, and 10th.
Fill out this interest form to be sent the zoom link so you can drop by
during those times, learn more, and meet our amazing members!
go.umd.edu/demspring21

Event Date: February 8, 2021
Event Location: Zoom link will be sent to email that you use to fill out the
interest form.
Contact Person: Jake Bugenhagen
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://www.demumd.com/