Certis USA, a leading manufacturer and marketer of biological and botanical products for pest management in Columbia, Maryland is seeking an entry-level Regulatory Affairs Assistant to participate in the preparation of registration applications to the State Department of Agriculture and Federal EPA.
* Assist in completion of Federal and State registration tasks for Certis products, including researching technical literature, developing regulatory data package, drafting letters, label review, completing registration application forms for new product applications registration renewals, maintaining the State registration spreadsheet, and other actions associated with State registration activities.
* Assist Certis' customers in completing State registration requirements,
* Support international regulatory requirements by providing research documents, data summaries for registration, and technical support to Certis overseas customers for Certis products outside the US.
* Maintain Certis products database and update as needed
* B.S./B.A. in Biological Science, Environmental Science, or Plant Science required. Basic familiarity and understanding of science-related terms in chemistry, biology, toxicology, etc
* Some agriculture or pesticide industry knowledge is preferred, but not mandatory. Good technical writing skills and computer expertise, including WORD, Excel, Adobe. Ability to adjust to changes in registration priorities as developed by Senior Staff. Willingness to interact with State and Federal EPA staff. Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
Certis USA offers a competitive benefits package to include a 401(k) Retirement Plan, health insurance, vacation, and a performance based annual bonus program. Please send your resume to [log in to unmask] or visit our website at http://www.certisusa.com